Mala-inspired tassel necklace - a smooth & luxurious royal fuchsia-magenta silk tassel necklace with Rudraksha beads, the seed often used for prayer beads in Hindu malas, delicately-detailed Cloisonné metalwork beads, deep watermelon-pink freshwater pearls, richly-hued magenta glass pearls & Spring-green fire-polished faceted glass beads. The matte gold-plated chain & lobster clasp are decorated with accent beads to complete the composition.
- Fuchsia silk tassel: 3" long (8cm)
- Pendant length: approx. 4" (10cm)
- Rudraksha beads: 10mm dia (3/8")
- Cloisonné metal beads: 1/2" tall (13mm)
- Pink freshwater pearls: approx. 4mm dia (3/16")
- Fuchsia glass pearls: 8mm dia (5/16")
- Green fire-polished glass beads: 8mm dia (5/16")
- Necklace length: approx. 32" (not incl. pendant)
Please allow up to 5 business days for the creation of this special piece. Thank you!